Scolecite is a beautiful mineral that is often shaped into heart shapes for its aesthetic and healing properties. Here are some of the geological and healing properties of scolecite hearts:
- Scolecite is a member of the zeolite mineral group and is typically colorless or white.
- It is a hydrous calcium aluminum silicate mineral that forms in cavities and fractures of volcanic rocks and basalts.
- Scolecite has a delicate fibrous structure and is often used as a decorative stone.
- Scolecite is associated with the third eye and crown chakras and is believed to enhance intuition, psychic abilities, and spiritual growth.
- It is said to help release stress and anxiety, promoting a sense of inner peace and calm.
- Scolecite is also thought to aid in communication and understanding, particularly in interpersonal relationships.
- It can be used in meditation or energy healing practices to enhance clarity and focus.
- Physically, scolecite is believed to help with insomnia, digestive issues, and allergies.
When shaped into a heart, scolecite can be used in a variety of ways to enhance its healing properties. It can be placed under a pillow to promote restful sleep, worn as jewelry to keep its energy close to the body, or used in meditation or energy healing practices by holding it in the hand or placing it over the third eye or crown chakras. The gentle and calming energy of scolecite hearts can help bring a sense of tranquility and spiritual connection to daily life.